1893: Arvid Nilsson was born in Skåne, Sweden
1908: Emigrated to Copenhagen and was apprenticed to a merchant
1918: Started his own business in Vesterbro, Copenhagen
1953: The Arvid Nilsson Foundation was founded and became the owner of Arvid Nilsson Ltd.
1980: Purchase of Boskin Ltd. and Opan Ltd.
1986: Purchase of Skandinavisk Boltevarelager
- Purchase of three large wholesalers in Sweden and Norway
- Building of central warehouse in Hammelev, Denmark
1995: Sole shareholder in Dokka Fasteners Ltd.
1996: Purchase of Witte Byggteknik Ltd, Gothenburg
- Purchase of Unibolt Ltd.
- Building of new surface treatment plant in Hammelev, Denmark
- Building of new office block and extension of warehouse
- Arvid Nilsson Boskin, Haderslev moves to Hammelev and the sales departments of Glostrup and Haderslev, Denmark are united in Hammelev
- Peter Korremann takes over the responsibility as CEO
- Purchase of Sapro Ltd. on Norway's west coast
- Sales company established in Shanghai
- Surface treatment plant sold
- Arvid Nilsson A/S, Glostrup moves to Hvidovre
- Unibolt A/S sold to Gesipa GmbH, Frankfurt
- Arvid Nilsson Norway's warehouse is moved to Arvid Nilsson Sweden's premises
- The Arvid Nilsson Group's central warehouse is moved to Sweden. The Group's warehouse- and logistic functions are now united in the company AN-Logistics in Kungälv
- Witte Byggteknik's manufacturing operation is moved to Dokka Fasteners' in Norway and the sales and purchasing departments are moved to Arvid Nilsson Sweden's premises